Monday, March 1, 2010

All the food from my practical exam

Here is my tray of goodies. Missing from this pic is my pumpkin pie and creme Anglaise. This is what I presented to the Chef and he graded me on taste and appearance.
I scored 99/100 and my missing point was for my pie crust. It was a little big on the sides and sagged down below the lip. Oh well. I'm happy with my 99! =)



A few closeups of each one

Blueberry Muffins
Cream Puff Swans
Cream Puffs
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Soft Rolls (Round)
Soft Rolls (Twist)

Pumpkin Pie
And let me just tell you, I did the impossible. Aaron ate a piece of my pie. He tasted a bite of mine, and went back and got a slice. I have never witnessed him eating pumpkin pie before. Woohoo!



4 comments:

  1. I am soooo proud of my wife! Nice job honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO impressed and now I am quite hungry for some cream puff swan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...wish I could have been there to eat your final!

    ReplyDelete