Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What's with UVU?

I'm not sure how UVU seems to end up with some really amazing instructors sometimes but here's an article about my current chef instructor. There are only two Certified Pastry Chefs in Utah and both teach at UVU. The other one teaches my advanced Baking and Pastry class.
My chef instructor next block is a Certified Master Chef, which is an extremely difficult accomplishment and there are only about 52 in the world.
I guess it's just nice to know I'm learning from some really talented people.
This is a really long article so I don't expect anyone would read it, but I am in a couple of the pictures.

http://www.heraldextra.com/lifestyles/food-and-cooking/article_53a9538c-dc0d-5bbe-a51f-44a4a53b219d.html?mode=story

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! You'll have to come over for a dessert night. I'll make sure we have plenty of milk :)

    ReplyDelete